Repair system


This is the 405g set of solutions to all life's problems along the trail, I hope.

First, foot trouble. There is a little zip lock bag full of blister plasters and fabric elastoplasts. There is also a nail clipper. 

For shoe or boot problems I am taking dental floss and a needle. If a hole happens I can stitch it closed. 

Ditto holes in the pack (rats and possums will do that). There is also a roll of duct tape, the universal panacea for coat, pack and boot failures. 

I have some tissues, lozenges and codral in case of a cold. There is a crepe bandage and tape for sprains, wounds, goodness knows what. 

If my gas cooker should run empty or clog up, I can light a block of solid fuel in the old pate tin. 

The bit of yellow cord is for every other contingency. 

Popular Posts